These are some of the best articles available on Revolutionary Program Design. If you want to get bigger and stronger in record time then these articles are for you!
The Best Training Splits
Picking the right training split can make-or-break your training program. Don’t worry – I’ve got you covered. These are THE best training splits for building size and strength. If you want to learn how to organize your workouts then these articles are for you.
- Upper / Lower Splits
- Push / Pull / Legs Splits
- Bodybuilding Bro Splits
- Poliquin Splits
The Best Bodybuilding Programs
These are serious bodybuilding programs for serious bodybuilders. If you want to build muscle mass as fast as possible then these articles are for you.
- The Dorian Yates Training Program
- The Ronnie Coleman Training Program
- The Arnold Schwarzenegger Training Program
- The Stan Efferding Bodybuilding Program
- The DC Training Program
- John Meadows’ Mountain Dog Training
- The Milos Sarcev Training Program
- Dr. Scott Stevenson’s Fortitude Training
The Best Powerlifting Programs
Not all powerlifting programs are created equal. If you live and die for your performance on the powerlifting platform then these programs are for you.
- The Josh Bryant Powerlifting Program
- The Westside Barbell Training Program
- The Lilliebridge Method
- The Matt Wenning Training Program
- Jim Wendler’s 5/3/1 Training Program
- The Stan Efferding Powerlifting Program
- The Andy Bolton Training Program
- The Larry Wheels Training Program
The Best Strongman Programs
Strongman is a tough sport. My best advice to you is to find a dedicated strongman crew and train with them. My second best advice is to model your training after some of the best strongman competitors in the world. If you are looking for a role model in the world of Strongman then these articles are for you.
Charles Poliquin Training Theory
Charles Poliquin was the greatest strength coach the world has ever seen. He trained Olympic gold medalists in 24 different sports and countless professional athletes. Charles did more to advance the art and science of strength training program design than anyone in history. If you want to learn the art and science of strength training program design then these articles are for you.
- 9 Training Tips From Charles Poliquin
- Neurotransmitter Based Program Design: The Ultimate Guide!
- Charles Poliquin Program Design
- Charles Poliquin Training Principles
- Charles Poliquin’s 15 Favorite Training Programs
- Charles Poliquin’s Favorite Mass Building Workouts!
- 3 Charles Poliquin Functional Hypertrophy Routines!
Advanced Training Methods
These are some of the most important articles on Revolutionary Program Design. If you want to take your training to the next level and help others do the same then these articles are for you.
- Bodybuilding Training Methods
- Tempo Training
- Time Under Tension
- Compensatory Acceleration Training
- Cluster Sets
- Wave Loading
- Giant Sets
- Drop Sets
- Mechanical Advantage Sets
- Forced Reps
- Isometric Training
- Eccentric Training
- Partial Reps
- Hanging Band Method
- Accommodating Resistance
- Accumulation / Intensification
- Fast-Twitch Muscle
- Functional Hypertrophy